Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Thanks Steve! I was very happy with my form on the squat, it kind of surprised me I was able to push through, it felt like I was stuck in one spot forever.

Thanks Mike! I want to come down at the latest in March to lift with you on a Saturday. Once I get my schedule figured out I'll send you a PM. I definitely see what you're saying though with the jerk. I will work on some lighter reps and focus on getting low to get that muscle memory built in.

2.1 AM

It seems like my body is finally adjusting to early morning training session, my CNS felt great today as I maxed on my DL's

Deadlift
warmups
465 x1
495 x1
545 x1
565 x1 (post injury PR)

I am now 20 lbs away from my previous deadlift max, while being 10 lbs lighter than when I hit it. I want 600 this year.

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links