Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Still getting it done I see. I faced a similar issue to you and decided to cut down from 94-95kg where I was quite fat to 82-83kg where I look a helluva lot better and have a far greater gas tank. My strength did go in the shitter eventually but I was perhaps too aggressive at certain times in the cut though it was fairly slow. Perhaps you could look at waist size and body fat % as much as the scale and consider what your maximum allowed limits are for these.

If it's just a case of junk food causing much of the damage, maybe just cutting it could keep you at least where you are if not drop a couple of kilos. From my experience, squat and bench were the first to go south while deadlift and overhead press stayed reasonably strong until near the end. Anyways, just spinning my wheels

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote