tgorton2124
New Brawn
Points: 217, Level: 4 Points: 217, Level: 4 Points: 217, Level: 4
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Energy- ON
tgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good posts
Default Shoulders/traps 20130130

good evening all

another successful day in the books. today was by far the hardest day not to binge eat seeing as my wife made me drive her to go pick up an appetizer for her from a mexican restaurant, THEN drove to a steakhouse to pick up her salad and main dinner. yeah whatever, whipped i am i guess, BUT didnt cheat! stuck to my macros today. meals were as follows:

meal 1: 8 egg whites, 8oz tuna, 2 slices Ezekiel bread with almond butter
meal 2: 30g protein shake with almonds (twice the normal amount of almonds today)
meal 3: 7-8oz ground turkey, 1/2 cup quinoa rice, 1/2 cup asapragus
meal 4: 30g protein shake with one rice cake with almond butter (my two labs actually ended up eating the last couple bites )
meal 5: 7-8oz ground turkey, 6oz sweet potato, 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
meal 6: 24g casein shake, 1 slice ezekial break w/ organic peanut butter

supps currently the same, all the above plus omegas, creatine, glutamine, aminos, and multi every day.

but as for shoulders today it was hellacious. went like this:

5x@ 100lb dbs 5 reps at least last set drop to 50lb db's for failure
4x standing one arm db press @ 70lb db. (this kills my core too which is a plus)
4x seated side lat db raises fail
4x rear delt db raises with chest against incline
2x cable side lateral raises super setted with cable upright rows failure each arm
3x seated db shrugs fail
3x standing db shrugs heavy till fail

abs:
4x 25 reps hanging straight leg raises
4x balboas
1x max length bodyweight front plank

cardio:
20min speed walk at incline of 5 degrees at 3.8mph pace. really whooped me haha.

successful day for me, cant describe how bad i wanted to sneak one of those dinner rolls or some queso dip but thankfully i didnt. what you eat in private is gonna show in public and im proud of that today.
really hope everyone else went after it in the gym, kitchen, and life. personal fav tomorrow arms and calves!!!!!!!!!!!! ultimate pump day.

and since i dont have 25 "posts" yet im still waiting to be able to add an album but im gonna update my profile pic tonight. goodnight all

diet, lifting intensity, and rest= results.
tgorton2124 is offline   Reply With Quote