Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Thanks man. Things are so crazy.

I've been offered the chance to get a big civilian certification for free through the Army, a cisqo ccna, which would be nice to have once I get out of the Army. But I have to take 20 something online classes as prereqs, and I have to do 14 of them in the next 2 weeks. On top of that I have to try to train for the PT test, and I'm also helping my wife get some lifting articles together for her blog.

Also, I started PCT today. I know, I was going to bridge to another PH cycle, but last night my joints started hurting so bad that I couldn't sleep. It came out of nowhere, basically. My joints were just a little dry for a couple weeks, as expected, then 2 days ago all hell broke loose. My shins started hurting, then my ankles, then everything else. My PCT was ready to go before I even started the cycle (as it should always be), so it was really no issue. I'm doing this;

Morning-
Tamox (Nolva)- 20mg
Titanium (test booster)- 1 cap

Evening-
Tamox- 20mg
titanuim- 1 caps
ZMA- 2 caps

Next week I'll start to bring in my AI, Erase. I'll fade in the Erase as my tamox dosage fades down over the next 4 weeks, then fade Erase back down over the weeks after that.

So now I have a whole new thing to think about. I can't cut while I'm on PCT or I'll definitely strength and muscle, which means I need to go to maintenance, which means that when I go into the PT test I'll still be over 230lb. That kind of bodyweight makes pushups, situps, and running that much tougher.

I'm sorry, I know I'm long winded, and I know that BTB is probably the only person reading this, but I just need a sounding board. I'm stressed the f*** out. It's not a good time to have low test and high E levels, but I'm going to get through it. If I can't get the PT score I need now, I'll get it in another couple months, and I still have a cycle of Hdrol and Pro-tren to look forward to. That should get me nice and cut up, ready to go jump out of some helicopters. High speed, low drag, hooah.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote