View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #1178
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurner View Post
Ye I don't know a great deal about it, just that it's in the general area of where I injured. Reading that it seems strengthening it should help some as it's overhead stuff with the rib cage really open that was really killing it. Thanks for posting.

I'm in two minds but that would be the sensible option if I were to cut. I have no idea, need to think on it some more. I don't think I want it enough to sacrifice strength right now but I should set a top BW limit. Maybe keep on up to 110kg slow and steady. It's this last month of eating junk which led to a lot more fat gain that's triggered this. I realise this paragraph is making no sense, this is the contents of my brain spilling out. Still no closer.
Well I know the struggle. Strength is addicting. Weight can make it easier, but once you have the weight you're trapped in some ways.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote