Old 01-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #1177
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I don't know much about the serratus, but here is the article for what it's worth:

You Have Six Pack Abs, But How About A Serious Serratus? | Muscle & Strength

If that fat is bothering you, do some powerbuilding training for 6 months.
Ye I don't know a great deal about it, just that it's in the general area of where I injured. Reading that it seems strengthening it should help some as it's overhead stuff with the rib cage really open that was really killing it. Thanks for posting.

I'm in two minds but that would be the sensible option if I were to cut. I have no idea, need to think on it some more. I don't think I want it enough to sacrifice strength right now but I should set a top BW limit. Maybe keep on up to 110kg slow and steady. It's this last month of eating junk which led to a lot more fat gain that's triggered this. I realise this paragraph is making no sense, this is the contents of my brain spilling out. Still no closer.