View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #152
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Paradox - Yes, the Fronts have come a long way. I've been getting progressively more quad dominated over the last few months. I made some efforts to include more quad work prior to that but it's really only since November that I actually dropped the weight right down and completely stopped any hip/hamstring orientated squatting in favour of quad dominant and faster squats. I think it's all too easy to do Front Squats for quad work but never actually do them in a way which targets the quads. You see guys crossing their arms desperately holding on to a slipping bar, rounded upper backs, wrapping their knees up, belting up and not going down all the way and instead of being a good quad exercise it's just more hip squatting.

So it's been a long process to get to where I look and lift differently but well worth it in the long term I feel.
I couldn't agree more. I'm still working on mine. I believe it was late-ish December when I switched over. Great work in such a short period of time man.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote