Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Paradox - Yes, the Fronts have come a long way. I've been getting progressively more quad dominated over the last few months. I made some efforts to include more quad work prior to that but it's really only since November that I actually dropped the weight right down and completely stopped any hip/hamstring orientated squatting in favour of quad dominant and faster squats. I think it's all too easy to do Front Squats for quad work but never actually do them in a way which targets the quads. You see guys crossing their arms desperately holding on to a slipping bar, rounded upper backs, wrapping their knees up, belting up and not going down all the way and instead of being a good quad exercise it's just more hip squatting.

So it's been a long process to get to where I look and lift differently but well worth it in the long term I feel.

Mike - The straps method is great or you could wrap your wrists as well.

Ravi - Lol, I'll see what I can do
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links