ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Ravi! Congrats on the big dead PR!!!!
thanks HT ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Keep on bringing the heat big fella
thanks Kuyt ... Not big any more ... all that squatting took away 6-8kg of wt ... ... @100 kg. now ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Really happy all the blood, sweat, and tears you poured into smolov for squats also proved to progress your pulls Ravi. Hard work always pays off sooner nor later. Congratz on the 455 deadlift buddy!
thanks super Jim ... Smolov did help me in DL ... I did DL almost after 1.5-2 months. And it did pay off ... Actually It was not planned ... when I lift 425, it felt comfortable. Then I decided to add 20lbs, and did good on that wt. too. Just didn't go too fast and added 10 lbs more. And was able to lift it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Nice PR. Maybe all them squats will start pushing your deadlift up. Congrats.
thanks BTB ... hopefully will start getting better no. for my DLs from now onwards ... Keep motivating Sir ...