Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

F*** MY LIFE.

Today I had a lot laid on my shoulders. Work is going to be crazy for a while, and on top of everything going on there my platoon Sgt. has put it on my shoulders to get my 270 PT score on the 12th. I'm still not sure if I can, but I'm going to do almost everything I can to do it. The one thing I will NOT do is sacrifice my strength. I've worked my ass off and put my health on the line with prohormones to FINALLY start to get some real strength and muscle, and I'm not giving that up.

I will, however, up my cardio dramatically and place less emphasis on strength training. I'll keep my strength by lifting heavy a couple times a week, as well as doing some sled work for both strength and cardio. At this point I don't need to train for Air assault. All I need to do is train for 2 things; situps and a 2 mile run. I have 2 weeks. If I pull it off, then I can change over to training for the many challenges of Air assault school and believe me, it will be intense training indeed.

I came home tonight motivated to do a run, and then a hale storm came. Maybe I'm just a little cursed, lol.

The good news is that once I'm done with Air assault, I can back way off on running. I'm not worried about getting promoted in the Army, because I'm not staying in after my first enlistment, so after I get Air assault done I can put much more of my energies back into getting strong and shredded and not worry too much about my PT score.

Last edited by Soldier; 01-29-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote