The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Brute! Your gym seems to be fairly loud, and they complain about your deadlifts??? Jerkoffs! Keep smashin big bad brute!
Haha, yeah, they're a grumpy lot there. Smashing will continue until my total improves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good squatting. That second rep was a bit higher which is actually good. I think that depth will help in the long run.
Thanks BtB. I've been trying not to sink quite so low, good to know that at least some of them aren't getting as deep. Never though I would say that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Good plan for strength!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Awesome depth Brute!! Keep killin' it!
Thanks KD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I'll say knees tracked well - those looked really excellent Brute. You really spread the floor well and thus got great depth. How's the cut coming along?
Cut is going slow, but going. I'll look to speed it up some after this meet, but the scale is still moving in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Awesome squats. I like the plan too.

Is it your right wrist? That one seems to go under the bar some on the heavier feeling reps. You might try wrapping those wrist wraps up around the back of your hand and crank them tight. That'll make it harder for your wrist to bend back any. I've recently started doing that and it helps me.
Thanks Mike. It's actually my left wrist that bugs me. I'm wondering if I'm taking too much weight on my thumb. I'll pay closer attention next squat day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Strong working on Squats #BRUTEMODE ... plans looked nice ... it is indeed essential to create a solid ground to goto next level ...
Thanks Ravi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
30 Reps...
Thanks Ramrod!

Good bench day today.

Bench
Bar x 10
135 x 5
185 x 3
225 x 1
245 x 1
205 x 8
205 x 7
205 x 6
205 x 6 - 27 total. 30 will fall next week.

Lat Pull Down
145 x 12
145 x 7
145 x 6 - this got hard out of nowhere. I'm wondering if they did something to the machine as a month ago 140 was EZ mode.

BTNP
115 x 3
135 x 8
135 x 4
135 x 3 - triceps were dying early

Skipped curls as my wrist isn't real happy. Don't want to get too injured before the meet.