View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast
Exclamation New here, can anybody help me please?

Hi, Im new here. I joined so I could get some advice, as im just starting out in weightlifting.
Im 16, 5'10, and 120 pounds. I have my diet in check, and am eating a calorie surplus of 3000 calories.
My problem is with my workout.
My goal is to build strength and muscle.

Now I'd like to look like taylor lautner.

Im not a twilight fan, nor am i a taylor lautner fan. But. I really admire his body, and i'd like to look like that.
(i've uploaded a picture incase you dont know who he is)

I think a 5x5 program is best for me. However, theres been so much mixed info on weather a low rep range like 5x5 will build significant mass or not. I know the most part is don to diet, but obviously the workout routine comes into play also.
There are many mixed opinions on this, and after reading many articles (including the one on this website) i've come to the conclusion that I should do the 5x5, and that I will grow on low reps.

Im still a little confused though, so I'm asking for your opinions.

My question is: Can I build mass and look like taylor lautner, by doing a 5x5 and eating right.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Attached Images

LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links