Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

*****Personal Best Alert*****

Sound the alarm! Yesterday i put up some of my biggest lifts this off season and ever in my life.

I was able to Incline Bench 275 x 10, which may not seem like a lot but i superset DB Flyes with my Incline Bench. WHich make Incline a tough lift to see my numbers go up in. I hit DB flyes with the 90's and then went straight with no break to the 275 incline press where i was able to get it up for 10 reps. First time this off season that i have done that

That was good for me but it didn't get me excited like my next lift.

Bench press. Worked my way up from 135 to 405. I usually do 405 x 6 and then my spotter has to help me to 10. Yesterday i was able to do 405 x 10 with no spot for the first time in my life!! This lift got me excited because it has been a personal goal for a while. I was shocked and excited so i celebrated the best way i knew how...I striped down to my tank top and started posing! :bodybuilder: lol

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links