View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 AM   #47
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Alan! Sounds like your enjoying yourself! Makes it soooo much better! Keep workin hard!!!
Thanks Ace , yeah nothing like getting smashed by the big 3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanK91 View Post
Good work Al
The lads said I just missed ya... I guessed you had been in by the chalk on the floor!! Haha
Yeah it was nice to be in a decent gym for a change, a lot has changed in there lately , lots of young lads engaging in broscience and not a lot of gym etiquette, the reason there was chalk everywhere was that one of your mates actually walked through it in between my sets of deadlifts and dragged it all over the place. Cleaned it up best I could!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Good to see things going so well for you Alan!! March will be here before you know it, so keep doing what your doing! Is it a big meet?
Its the IDFPA national champs Jim , so looking to do as well as I can as I missed the IDFPA single lifts earlier this month,
Those two are the biggest two of the national calendar here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Great work Alan!! When in doubt, add kg's lol
Haha im feeling it today
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Maybe, but I think it's the operator that rocks.
I like the look of this program too. Very intriguing.
Keep killing it. Nice to hear you sounding so postive. But, what's this about leaving chalk all over the floor? tsk, tsk!
Yeah I think im so positive cause the 5*5 on squats went so well and my knee had no problems,
As for the chalk , see comment above to Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Superb volume Alan ... it is the person who make program look good not the program itself ... Keep pushing your limits buddy .... And keep rocking ...
Will do buddy , trying to get up to your big numbers!

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote