View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #1251
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Big squatting Ravi,
500 to fall pretty soon.
How are u finding the bench these days? Smolov brings huge volume for that, shoulder all good?
thanks Alan ... shoulder is co-operating really well.. so far no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Ravi! Said I'd keep on you about the shoes ! Bet I'm starting to get annoying, sorry! You'd have 5PPS already, I have no doubt...running shoes suck! Keep workin hard big man!!!
thanks HT ... nevermind ... I know you don't sell shoes so there is no wasted interest of your in reminding me the same. In fact I appreciate that. Will send you an image of a shoe I found it is not exactly a squat shoe but just let me know if it will be helpful or not. thanks again brother ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
500 on squat this wk Rav. Yes, this is a challenge! lol
thanks big man ... challange accepted ... 5PPS or die trying ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Just eat an extra plate of food and your 495 squat will be owned. Your that close buddy! This is so exciting!!
thanks super Jim ... one extra plate for me and one will eat for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Yeah buddy!
light wt. baby ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
495 is definitely a done deal. You competing anytime soon?
thanks Mike ... A state level meet is there in May / July. Dates are not yet announced. So having sufficient time to work around.