tgorton2124
New Brawn
Points: 217, Level: 4 Points: 217, Level: 4 Points: 217, Level: 4
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Energy- ON
tgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good poststgorton2124 has made some good posts
Default 20130128 Chest Day/diet

After a successful day of rest and meal prepping for the week today started another week of training. yesterday i spent the day cooking tiliapia, chicken breasts, ground turkey, swet potatoes, quinoa rice, green beans, boccoli, asapragus. put em in 12 diff containers mon-sat lunch and dinners seeing as i cook my breakfast every morning after low intensity morning cardio. preparation is key. fail to prepare...prepare to fail. anyways

diet today went:
meal 1: 8 egg whites, 6oz tuna, and Ezekiel bread with almond butter
meal 2: 30 gram protein shake, with almonds
meal 3: half a sweet potato, 8oz ground turkey, cup of green beans
meal 4: 1/2 cup quinoa rice, 6-7oz chicken breast, cup of broccoli
meal 5: protein shake 30g with rice cake and organic peanut butter
meal 6: (still to come but) 8 egg whites, 6oz tuna.

supps were the norm: a.m. multi-vit, fish oil. throughday: aminos. p.m.re workout with creatine,and creatine after workout and fish oil.

workout went like this today:

-heavy incline db bench 5x5 last set dropped to half the weight and hit failure
-heavy wide grip hammer press bench 5x @ 4plates each side till failure
-incline bench 3x fail
-decline bench db flies till fail followed by flies 3x
-on the floor, smith machine lockouts @ 315 3x
-cable chest flies 3 sets of 1 min supersetted wide grip push ups till fail (finisher)

abs
-balboas for those who dont know i lied on a decline bench, gripped the top with only my shoulders touching and kept my body locked and lowered my legs till parallel and back up for 8-10 reps each set.
-reverse crunches 3x30
-hanging leg raises 6x20

cardio
-low intensity bike 25 min.

crazy day, pretty exhausted all i could think throughout the day was that someone was out dieting and out training me...and cant have that. great day hope everyone else killed it.

tmorrrows another day to achieve our goals. looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!
tgorton2124 is offline   Reply With Quote