BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
I know I am still pretty new to the site, but I plan on sticking around, so I thought I will throw in my 2 cents as well.

As for weight loss focus on keeping your calories clean. (I feel like I am going to get FLOGGED for saying that!) DUCK! I can help you some if you would like just PM me.

From reading your post seems like you might be 'forcing' yourself to keep @ the 5/3/1. Currently I am doing the GVT. You might want to consider it. You don't have to think about the weight so much. Starts off very light but by the final sets you are praying it is over!

My forte' is more with the weightloss, but same rule applies if you don't like what you are eating or doing as far as training you won't succeed. So whatever you choose make sure you like it!
I appreciate you taking the time to throw in your 2 cents. Thank you.
GVT is certainly an option I am considering. Where did you get your info on GVT? Do you maybe have a link or something, if it's not to much trouble?

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote