Old 01-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #88
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Been playing through the Devil May Cry series leading up to when I eventually get around to purchasing the new one. The original was one of the games I got for Christmas the same day I got my PS2 and it's been one of my favourite series' since.

Anyway, I picked up the HD collection of 1-3 and managed to finish the first one on Normal. Good stuff. Moved onto the second one, did a few levels and gave up because it's utter garbage - controls like crap and the level design is horrendous. Put 3 on straight after giving up on the 2nd and it's like night and day, such a difference in quality. Currently 6 or 7 levels through that on Normal and it's awesome. Despite owning in on PS2 a couple of separate times I've never actually finished it so I'm determined to do so this time!

Then I'll move onto 4 that I have on my 360 and run through that again on Normal (finished it a bunch of times before, including on Son of Sparda difficulty, the one below the highest). Then I'm planning on doing Bayonetta, a different series but very similar and by a few of the same developers. Again, played it a few times, but never got around to finishing it. THEN I'm planning on playing DmC!