Caitlyn.Trout
Powerlifter
Brawn
Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Caitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributor

Yesterday I did some major deadlifting... like a pr for 8x3 so I was thrilled. About this time in my last meet cycle (11 weeks out) I was still doing maybe 235 for 8x3 so this was awesome for me! On the whole carb backloading thing, I completely let that go for the last week because I was too lazy to cook stuff where school started back again but today I decided to give it another try and I pre-cooked most of my meals for this week already yesterday. Wish me luck haha.

Anyway, here is what yesterday's workout looked like.

warm up
pull aparts - 100
band good mornings - 3x10
stretching with bands

work
1in deficit sumo DL's - 275 8x3 (looked good but at the end I was definitely getting run down as far as speed goes.)

4in deficit Conv DL's - 225 5x5

Front squats - 135 3x8

accessories
GHR - 5x10
lat pull downs - 3x20
Frankenstein walks on the belt squat - 3x 1 min duration

Also, to keep my weight down i've been doing some cardio in the mornings, like 30-40 min of walking on a treadmill at an incline and the stair climber. I'm in the 123 weight class and currently weigh 130 due to some muscle gain from all this volume. I'm gonna try and get down to around 125ish so it shouldn't be too bad if I follow the diet and the cardio plan I have worked out.

Hope y'all are doing well. I bench tonight so i'll try and update again tonight lol (finger's crossed).
Caitlyn.Trout is offline   Reply With Quote