Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Thanks everyone for making me feel better, once again!

I got fixed up this morning from David, my physiotherapist. He was pretty upset - not at me, at the injury. 2 Facet joints were out. Ugh. At any rate, he is going to call in a few favors and get me treated with an injection lickety split, as opposed to me waiting until April to see Dr Babbins - the sports medicine doc. He is also going to get the xray I had taken a few weeks ago and take a look. He said either my disc is compressing due to the arthritis and/or the tissue surrounding the joints is too soft and stretchy, thus allowing the joint to pop.

I have no idea if poor form last year caused this. I don't see poor form causing arthritis. I hope to find out. I thought my form of late has been good.

I really long for a day like I had in Vegas. There were no problems and no pain and I nailed form.

If my lower back is healthy my form is always pretty good, at least I think it is and nobody here has said anything in the last few months. The Crew has also not pointed out any glaring errors.

JB - I am all ears for any plan you may have. I used to do low bar, but Steve suggested I try high bar to help correct forward lean, so I did and it seemed to work. perhaps going back to low bar might work? If so, I'll certainly do it.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote