The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Go spend a full day and train with him then you question his results and if there natural.

He is old school were he prefures real food to powders or cemicals. Is he natural? More natural than 90% of high schoolers.

Now would you like to post a comp pic of that grandfather instead of a full bulk and fat ass pic or should I?
BTW lets all so add he is the natty WNBF equivalant of Arnold and IBBB. So ya he is a big boy and one of the worlds top heavy weights in the natty world.
Just trying to make sure I understand Rich. No judgement, not accusations, just a question. What it seems like you are saying is this fellow is
1. Pretty much the most genetically gifted dude out there
2. Busts his ass every day in the gym and in the kitchen, and does everything right.
3. Is bulked heavily in that picture and won't look as huge when he cuts down for the stage.

#3 is the first thing I thought when seeing the picture, that he was bulked up, carrying some fat, and looking enormous.