I WILL
Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

I know I am still pretty new to the site, but I plan on sticking around, so I thought I will throw in my 2 cents as well.

As for weight loss focus on keeping your calories clean. (I feel like I am going to get FLOGGED for saying that!) DUCK! I can help you some if you would like just PM me.

From reading your post seems like you might be 'forcing' yourself to keep @ the 5/3/1. Currently I am doing the GVT. You might want to consider it. You don't have to think about the weight so much. Starts off very light but by the final sets you are praying it is over!

My forte' is more with the weightloss, but same rule applies if you don't like what you are eating or doing as far as training you won't succeed. So whatever you choose make sure you like it!

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote