Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Recovery Session

Zombie Squats
95x2x3
135x2x3
185x3
205x1
225x1 pr
Going to continue to slowly work up on these, could have gone heavier. I need to get more comfortable with the weight.

18 in Deadlifts w/ light band
135x2x3
225x3
275x3
315x3x3
These felt pretty good, did them for speed work. 18in deadlifts is an event in my upcoming strongman comp, going to focus on these for the next month. After this week.

Overall very good session, I was very sore to start. I did a ton of warm ups. My upper back was trashed from the yoke, but overall I felt pretty good once I got loosened up.

Strongman comp is planned for March 2nd. I need to focus on 18 in deadlifts just to find out where I am with them. The only event I am worried about is stones, probably just going to wing it with them. O well, first comp will just be to feel everything out. Then maybe a more serious one after summer. Tough to train strongman in the winter, but I need to get a comp under my belt to see if this is the sport for me.