CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

This method of using heat was be recommendation of two really good mechanics, one is my brother and the other is a best friend. Also a third person is my other brother who said that should work.
None of us thought about the car catching fire as I was not trying to heat that part up.

I will pull the transmission and then cut the dang yoke off.

So I think I'm lifting enough weight that I should build from here on my lifts to higher reps but with the weight I'm already lifting. Squat will stay same and build on the 20 rep set I do after the heavy single. Dead lift may stay the same as well but the other lifts will build on the sets I'm already doing to add reps .

Bench press I will try to turn the 235x5 into all three sets being 5 instead of 5,3,3.

Rows I will start buildin the reps up to 10 for those 2 sets. And maybe even the warm up sets go up on reps .

Diet is not going to change much, I think just adding some cardio will help lose some fat slow enough and maybe cut back on some milk drinking. Maybe a glass with my breakfast since that's the only way to eat breakfast with milk

Don't really mind the weight im at but don't want to get any heavier, 236.8 this morning. 225 will be a great goal weight this time though for summer.