Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
I wanna deadlift.
Well, now we have something to work with!!

Quote:
Food is just all over the charts.Im getting calories no doubt,but most days less than 200 grams protein.
This one, you, and only you, have direct control over...may take some effort, but it's worth the investment. However, some of the other stuff is more likely the culprit.

Quote:
I eat alot of nuts...
That's what she said.

Quote:
Sleep sucks,probably because my mind is going nonstop all the time.
Sleep is half the equation. We grow and get stronger during the rest cycle. The training is only the stimulus. Food, rest and stress are the main issues that dictate the response. If you have to, try melatonin or even diphenhydramine HCL (the sleep aid in Advil Pm, etc. that they sell without the pain killers). I get mine at Target. I'm not a chem supps guy but when I need to sleep, one of those does the trick. At your BW, try 2-3. Just a suggestion.

Quote:
I saw a woman today,who happens to be a golddigger.Shes on her 3rd guy after dealing with me.
That sounds like the past...not the future.

Quote:
Im still fat,see above.
Without extra BW and BF powerlifting is less safe. You're bigger due to genetics and, mostly, lifting. That's a choice and it's in-line with your goals. Own it.
You can always get teh sexxy abz later.

Quote:
Interests outside the gym,that is a good point.Stress has pushed alot of my old loves away.I really want to get back into cars.
You may need to be clever or start small, but start right now making life about the things you enjoy. It's not irresponsible to have fun...it's critical. You're so young...plan a life that is fulfilling and fulfill it!

Quote:
Im telling ya,i know nothing these days is secure but some steady income would sure help. Money can buy happiness to a degree.I want to get into one or two marketing companies some friends are doing,but my parents,mostly mother,is against anything outside of plain ol day in day out labor.Which i would be fine with if anyone would give me a chance.
Sadly, it is true. My mom always says, "Money can't buy happiness, but neither does poverty." You need a balance. It takes time to get your financial feet under you squarely. Like all other choices in life, pursue what you want. Measure the risks and the reward and move wisely. If you're under your mom's roof, respect her wishes...that builds character (which I already know you have in spades) and it builds the motivation you'll need to take off on your own.

Quote:
I took a week off last october to go on vacation.I really hate doing that,because the gym is my stress relief.
If you don't want to, that's fine. Just decide if you need to and decide based on facts and not feelings.

Look, no one here (especially me) will give you the best advice....you're a smart, thoughtful and hard-working guy. The best plans for you are already in your head...you just have to dig them out and make some choices. You will empower yourself. You don't need anyone else to be successful....we all just need someone to kick us in the pants once in a while.

Remember, you have no enemies, only teachers!