Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Yeti Sports 1 Long Ass Shot Champion!
Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Hunter's helping you out...

it's either "stick to the plan with minor tweaks" or, if you're bored/burnt out, "scrap it all and go for something new."

I think the positive is that you have clear goals, are willing to objectively assess your performance and then attack! Keep in mind, you've hit some really good strength markers at a young age. A lot of the progress you seek just comes with time and consistency.

Do you think the slow down is something outside the gym? You mention income. Stress can definitely steal some focus. How are the other variables? Food, sleep, conditioning and interests other than the gym?

When was the last time you took a week off? I'm realizing deloads and little breaks are critical to my continuing success. You probably know about accumulating fatigue and that a break is often needed for strength to show through.