Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Thanks everyone.

I've come to the realization that I'm being too lazy in the gym. I wonder if this is what Lilly meant,instead of two max effort days a week like with Westside,your more aggressive with the Cube. Any way you look at it,I'm disapointed in myself.

Deadlift hasn't moved in months.

I'm sick of my fail bench session a couple weeks ago. My plan is to do 2-4 singles for a while on max effort days,than in a month or two go for 10-15lb PRs. I want a 405 squat,315 bench and 450 dead this year.

I wonder if steady income would ease some stress and let me gain momentum in the gym. Hmm. So many jobs to do online,but I rarely have access to a regular computer. Just my phone. I suppose I should delve into exactly what I can accomplish from my phone. Rant over.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote