Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Ok, new plan. Well, not new, just fully developed.

First, diet. I'm going to go back to carb backloading, consuming almost all of my daily carbs after training. Today I had eggs and cheese for breakfast, eggs, lunch meat and cheese for lunch, then 8 pieces of wheat bread and 12oz of ground beef for dinner, after training. I'm going to have some milk later which will give me 2500 cals for the day, which should be 4-500 under maintenance.

I've had good results with carb backoading, so it'll be fun to see where this takes me.

Ok, now the plan for my supps. I'm still currently on Sdrol. I've decided that I've done enough bulking. I need to gain strength, not mass. Yes, I want to be massive with huge muscles, but that's not going to work for me right now. I've decided that instead of cycling off, I'm going to bridge to a stack of pro-halo (Hdrol) and pro-tren (trenX). The tren will help me cut, and the Hdrol will give me a little kick to go along with it, since the pro-tren is nonmethylated.

Evidently, the pro-halo takes a little while to kick in, so as soon as it arrives (in the next few days) I'm going to start cutting out the Sdrol and bringing in the Hdrol. After I've changed over the Hdrol I'll kick in the pro-tren for a few weeks, then it's time for PCT. I'll go to maintenance calories for PCT to keep from losing strength, then after PCT I'll go back to cutting.

I'm going to monitor my strength levels, and adjust my calories accordingly. Right now, 275 on bench feels like 225 did a few months ago. I'm not trying to lose the strength I've gained, but I also need to cut some of this weight.

So there's the plan. Let's do this.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links