View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #42
Creechur
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 3 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Sweat
Creechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributorCreechur is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
Subbed man, very interesting workout protocol. I'm gonna check out the links you posted.

Keep WORKIN HARD man.
That Push Press is BEAST. Bodyweight+ is my goal. Did 185 for 5+ the other day. I'm sitting at 186-190lbs, so that is pretty darn close. Keep pushing hard man, it's very motivating!!!
Thanks a lot man. The links that I posted in the first post of this log are the programs that I was following from August - December of last year. What I'm doing now is some crazy for of 5/3/1 that I'm making up as I go because I'm not really sure what I want to be doing right now except lifting haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Destroying PRs like no one's business.
Unfortunately, they hit back - my shoulders are sore to the touch haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Whipping ass!
Trying to !
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Awesome pressing!
Thank you sir.

Friday - so so energy today. Had to grab a nap before workouts, ate the same amount of food as I usually do but was super hungry the whole time for some reason.

Squat
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x5
365x3
385x5
425x1 grinder, too short a rest period and not in the zone
440x1 EZPZ, it was heavy on my back but smooth descent and ascent - got in the zone for it.

More squats - cause why not?
225x10x3

Calf Extension
8 plates x 20x3

RDL
205x8x3

Done. Quads/hips were shaking by this point and I am SMOKED. Wanted to do leg presses or something, but called it a day. Have a great weekend everyone!
Creechur is offline   Reply With Quote