Creechur
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,725, Level: 38 Points: 3,725, Level: 38 Points: 3,725, Level: 38
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Sweat
Creechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good postsCreechur has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
Subbed man, very interesting workout protocol. I'm gonna check out the links you posted.

Keep WORKIN HARD man.
That Push Press is BEAST. Bodyweight+ is my goal. Did 185 for 5+ the other day. I'm sitting at 186-190lbs, so that is pretty darn close. Keep pushing hard man, it's very motivating!!!
Thanks a lot man. The links that I posted in the first post of this log are the programs that I was following from August - December of last year. What I'm doing now is some crazy for of 5/3/1 that I'm making up as I go because I'm not really sure what I want to be doing right now except lifting haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Destroying PRs like no one's business.
Unfortunately, they hit back - my shoulders are sore to the touch haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Whipping ass!
Trying to !
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Awesome pressing!
Thank you sir.

Friday - so so energy today. Had to grab a nap before workouts, ate the same amount of food as I usually do but was super hungry the whole time for some reason.

Squat
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x5
365x3
385x5
425x1 grinder, too short a rest period and not in the zone
440x1 EZPZ, it was heavy on my back but smooth descent and ascent - got in the zone for it.

More squats - cause why not?
225x10x3

Calf Extension
8 plates x 20x3

RDL
205x8x3

Done. Quads/hips were shaking by this point and I am SMOKED. Wanted to do leg presses or something, but called it a day. Have a great weekend everyone!
Creechur is offline   Reply With Quote