skids
Max Brawn
Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast

Gidday everyone, I appreciate everybody's input and the saner part of me hole heartedly agrees, However the mongrel weightlifter part of me keeps telling me to lift more and more. I come from a Oly lifting past were I was lucky enough to have a full time coach . I never questioned my coach and I never really understood what program I was doing nor did I ever understand why I was doing it. All I really ever picked up on was that we be training Bulgaria Style, witch meant Squats 5 times a week, Power cleans or Snatch or Cleans or whatever, day after day, week after week until some thing gave out. ( normally a knee ) Then I would squat and lunge and not go as low as normally on my oly lifts. All though it was known as Bulgaria style it obviously wasn't, it was loosely based on there style at best. Long story short, My hole body would get hit from every angle 5 consecutive days a week. The resole I am telling yous this is just to give yous some history on me, but not try to convince yous that I am a weaker , fater version of superman. The reason I like this muscle and brawn workout is because I train at home these days and I only have a big power cage and some bars and plates, and a selection of kettlebells. Most workouts I have seen require all sorts of other stuff that I don't have. So I guess if anyone out there can point me towards a better program that I can flog myself 5 days a week I'd be most grateful.

Many Thanks, Nath.

Last edited by skids; 01-25-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: didnt finish my story
skids is offline   Reply With Quote