spiritthief
New Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: MaxiMuscle Promax
spiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1morerep View Post
If I understand right....you only weight 100kg; however you ponly lift 110kg (242lbs). At this point ans some of you may not agree but I would concentrate in just get stronger..Routins like 5/3/1, 5x5 and other are techniques much advance than the mate in question. I'm pretty sure he is new to powerlifting. He was bite by the bug. Now he needs to get stronger. A lot of reps, a lot of accumulation training and good nutrition. WHY? Asssuming that those numbers are correct, He is barely lifting 1:1 in the bench, and 1:1.5 in DL & Squat.
Yes, you are right, this is pretty much the case, but I was really under the impression that strongman 5x5 is 'THE' de-facto beginner programme what you can start with the only the bar. Correct me guys please if I am wrong, and advise?

THanks in advance
spiritthief is offline   Reply With Quote