skids
Max Brawn
Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast
Default Please Help, Muscle and Brawn full body workout 1

Gidday There,

Hey I'm just looking for a little help with the Muscle and Brawn full body workout 1. Its easy enough to understand but I would like to train more frequently than 3 days per week. Can I train workout A on Monday and then do workout B on Tuesday and then have wednesday off. Then do workout A on Thursday and then workout B on Friday and then have Saturday off, and so on and so on. Basically I want to train on a three day cycle indefinitely. Is this wise ? I have done it for a couple of cycles like this now and it seems to work .

I also have trouble with the upright rows due to having a torn rotator cuff tendon. I'm just wondering if there is another exercise I can swap it with that wont aggravate my shoulder but will still add value to the workout.

Thanks in advanced, Nath.
skids is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links