Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Hopefully I'll be able to convince my platoon Sgt to let me go there during the workday, instead of the lame gym we've been going to.

I did some more bodybuilding type upper body stuff tonight. No chest, just shoulders and back. I've discovered a few more things that work really well. Nothing revolutionary, just better ways to do things now that all I have is what's in the garage.

I need to put more focus on abs, back and biceps. It feels wrong to say that. God, the Army is turning me into some BB.com poser. But I need to get my situps up, and strengthen my biceps and back so I can climb ropes better.

Today when I got home, I grabbed a diet soda instead of my normal afternoon meal. A little while after that I actually got light headed. I was really freaking hungry, even though I had 700 cals for breakfast and 600 for lunch. I've gotten used to eating a massive amount of calories in the last month. I need to take advantage of this. Instead of fading into a cut, I need to get into it right away while my metabolism is up. I know, it's not normal to do that while still on a compound like Sdrol, but this needs to happen. I just can't keep gaining weight.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote