Evil Member
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,228, Level: 19 Points: 1,228, Level: 19 Points: 1,228, Level: 19
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 18 (13 powerlifting)
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: MHP
evilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributorevilinmotion is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritthief View Post
Hello there.

I would need some directions in terms of where to go.
I started my proper lifting career with 5x5, then moved to 5/3/1. I am now 94kg and I lift (1PR's in kg)

Bench:110
Squats:150
Deadlift:155
Row:80
Military Press:60

I was reading a lot of articles about early-advanced stage plans, some of them stated body-weight percentages to tell me when to switch to MadCow, the other gave me exact kilogramms when to move to 3x3, etc. I am a bit confused.

My goal is to be bigger and stronger. I would like to break the 200kg dream limit in both deadlifts and squats, and I would like to stay in the 100kg weight bracket.

So, for the next 6 months or so, what would be the suggested programme of your choice?

Thanks
Andras
If I was you I will stick to 5x5.

Type 2 Diabetic / A1C: 12.9% @ 07 Aug 2013
evilinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote