spiritthief
New Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: MaxiMuscle Promax
spiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good posts
Default Directions needeed.

Hello there.

I would need some directions in terms of where to go.
I started my proper lifting career with 5x5, then moved to 5/3/1. I am now 94kg and I lift (1PR's in kg)

Bench:110
Squats:150
Deadlift:155
Row:80
Military Press:60

I was reading a lot of articles about early-advanced stage plans, some of them stated body-weight percentages to tell me when to switch to MadCow, the other gave me exact kilogramms when to move to 3x3, etc. I am a bit confused.

My goal is to be bigger and stronger. I would like to break the 200kg dream limit in both deadlifts and squats, and I would like to stay in the 100kg weight bracket.

So, for the next 6 months or so, what would be the suggested programme of your choice?

Thanks
Andras
spiritthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links