Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Hey there Big Squatter! I saw those lifts on youtube. Great work! So sorry about the bad news,but like you said,there is always a chance it will stabilize.

I have a question. If worst came to worst,and your vision left,would you still be updating us. Perhaps with the help of someone who can read for you?

Stay strong!
Thanks Ben! Indeed, there is always hope, but it didn't seem like it yesterday. It is sinking in somewhat and I'm feeling better today.

I will always be around here, no matter what. I have zero worry this site will go south since Steve is in charge. I am sure Mrs Squatter will be bale to do my typing and reading. There might even be software around that can help the visually impaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
It definitely is. Do you mind telling me what you're thinking while benching? All the cues that go through your mind? We can try to see what you can do better to 1) get tighter and 2) get tighter more consistently.

As for reps, I find anything over 5 and it just goes to shit.
Don't mind at all Dave! The 2 cues I think of are squeeze the life out of the bar and squeeze buttocks. I am more than open to any suggestions that will help!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote