Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Same boat dude, saaaame boat.
And sometimes it's a bigger bitch than Ma Alien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Jim, your positive outlook and figher's spirit will see you through this. Your attitude is something of inspiration. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If anyone can beat this, it is you. The human will is a powerful thing. I wish you the best.
Thanks Big J! It means alot. QFT on the human will for sure. I got to witness alot of that at the Vegas meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Solid bench session. Solid PR. Great progress. If you keep it up, 5lbs here, 5lbs there, you'll be at 3pps in no time at all.
Thanks again Big J! I'll keep picking away at it like a prisoner making an escape hole in his cell with a makeshift knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Yo Jim congratz of the PR buddy!! Getting closer and closer to that 315 Looked great coming off your chest and pushing through that sticking point :flex:
Thanks Rich!! It wouldn't have counted at a meet, but it sure is good training. I hope to be able to paus eit soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Great work Jim. Nice bench PR. You're right, bench is such a tightness thing. If you hit it right, it's easy(ish). If you don't get tight enough, it's a merciless 50-50 grind and you almost had that 285. Nice deadlifting the other day too.

Sorry to hear about your eyes, but you have the right idea. Just prepare for whatever may come. I hope I do that if I ever get news like that.

Rock on. Keep killing it.
Thanks Mike!! It sure is easier to hit the tightness with a liftoff. I have to get more consistent with it, especially when repping.

Indeed, eyes seem to be terminal, but you never know and I have a chance at beating the odds. People win lotteries, so why can't I win eyesight?

The doc sure doesn't have a good poker face.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote