The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
The plan you used while losing weight looks fairly balanced. It's the type of program you should probably be running.

What dietary problems are concerning you?
Everything.

My 'Large' shirts (new) and my 36" Panst (also new) are a bit tight in areas where I typically get 'fat' at. The waist of the pants and upper thigh. The shirts, around the midsection. However, the upper torso/shoulder/chest area has also tightened which 'should' mean that somw muscle size has been gained there.

Simply Put, I am at the place where I don't want to get 'fat' but I want to build muscle...If I were to lose 'most' of the fat that I have on me that would equal almost 50lbs....but I'd be a string bean.....so I need to build lean muscle mass....

In other words.....I don't know what to eat, how much to eat, and when to eat it anymore....in conjuntion with my current 'training routine.'
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote