View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #122
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

To be honest, I'm a bit worried that I won't have many in the classic 105kg Junior division to compete against. I know there are a few guys capable of really shining in that division, I'm just not sure they'll make it out or not. Classic lifting (raw) really just started last year or the year before in the CPU, so a lot of the competition is still in single-ply. I'm half considering doing both.

If it happens that the competition is light, I'll just compare myself to the open lifters I'll be one next year anyway! lol

Thanks for the support, Squatter. I think people have been calling you Jim, and since your location is JimGym, I imagine that's your name haha. I'm Dave.

EDIT: On a sidenote, a SUB junior in the CPU squatted 290kg raw in competition last Saturday (the 19th). Crazy.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote