BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
EYE UPDATE

I am afraid I have more bad news regarding my eyes, which I just received during my appointment today with the surgeons. My Birdshot inflammation has now progressed to an untreatable point. It is very active right now and I have already lost about 20% in my right eye. He told me I have about a 70% chance of complete blindness at the moment. He was quite worried and concerned and upset he cannot treat it anymore and we will just have to let nature take it's course. I knew I was in trouble by the look on his face after he examined me this morning. He said here is clear and present pathology in both eyes of which there is no available treatment.

I don't know what to say that hasn't been said already, except it might be prudent to start to prepare for it. I am going to discuss it with my Family and my Uncle, whom is ready and willing to finance a career change and do whatever it takes to get it done. Not sure what career options would be suitable, but we'll figure something out for me to do. I know the Crew will always be there to help me lift under any circumstance. Last but not least, I know I can always count on you guys to be there for me.

I am also not going to sell my beloved Mustang. Like I told Josh, there is no shortage of volunteers to drive it while I sit in the passenger seat. It is now parked in my new garage. This is a dream come true after waiting 19 years for this day. I'll post up more about it later.

I also want to travel if I can. My Uncle has already told me he will take me to the UK (Liverpool) to see where my late dad was born. That is also part of the healing and forgivenss for the years of abuse I suffered.

The worst part of all this really is the likliehood, barring some sort of miracle really, that I will not be able to see my daughter get married. That is something I have been looking forward to for a long time.
Jim, your positive outlook and figher's spirit will see you through this. Your attitude is something of inspiration. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If anyone can beat this, it is you. The human will is a powerful thing. I wish you the best.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote