Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Super Jim! Good way to blow off steam...hammer out a PR!!! Glad JBs helpin out and makin adjustments to your routine on the fly! Keep workin hard bud!!!!
Thanks Jay!! I can't imagine doing this without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEEPER View Post
Very nice on the bench PR. I'm Jelly
Thanks Chad!! Max week is going to be very interesting.

You inspire me every day buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Sorry to hear about your eye condition super Jim ... Please remember that if you got the belief then miracles do happen ... stay strong brother ... We all are here for you at MAB ...

Congrats on the bench PR ... way to get it done ...
Thanks Ravi. I'm much better today. I simply have the best support system in the world here, my family, and the crew. I am ready to continue the fight thanks to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Jim , really sorry to read the news in the earlier post , hats off to you sir at your fantastic attitude to lifting and how you always look at the positive side of things.
Im 100% certain that I am not the only one who is inspired by your strength and courage.
I really hope you get some good news in the near future on this.

Also , Liverpool is a short flight away for me let us know when you plan to fly to England

Never seen a true PR that was pretty , congrats on this and onward to 300
Thanks so much Alan. I am alot more positive today after it has sunk in and talking to my wife. I am going to be ready for anything. I take alot of comfort in knowing I can still lift blind or with loss of functional vision. I'd certainly be crushed if I couldn't lift.

I would love to meet you and will make every effort to get to Ireland. I think it would also be a highlight to go lift with you.

I got 305 2 board, so I am hoping 305 full rom isn't too far away. If I get really tight, anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Hell yea jimbo, bp looked great.
Thanks Fenbro! I am so happy you are here at MAB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Seconded. Great job, man. You really stuck with that bench. It actually looked really solid, no doubt you were getting it.
Thanks Paradox! Bench is almost always a bitch for me. Nothing comes easy on it. However, my form has really improved in 2012 and is the main reason I am closing in on 300.
Bench: 275 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1251 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 515 lbs
Total: 1305 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote