View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #19
CZERWIEC
Brawn
Points: 1,591, Level: 22 Points: 1,591, Level: 22 Points: 1,591, Level: 22
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: many years
Training Type: Strongman
CZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good postsCZERWIEC has made some very good posts

Tyson won alot of fights before he got to the ring, its not surprising the guys he lost to were not afraid of him. I disagree that he had a good defense with that peek-a-boo style. No fighter is unbeatable and all had their style that would be frustrating take Ali with Norton, Norton wasn't all that but became a name cause Ali just had all kinds of problems with him. The main match up on this board seems to be Foreman/Tyson. I would go with Foreman, Foreman might be the only one who would have intimated Tyson pre-fight. My question is where do you put Holyfield in this, he whupped up on Tyson all the time but how would he fair against the others in there prime
CZERWIEC is offline   Reply With Quote