Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Freak McBeef, I would just caution against the Deadlifts on the Wednesday. That is mostly a recovery day, ideally you shouldn't have any load bearing on your spine or doing any heavy barbell exercises on that day. Just my experience, it burned me out quickly. I know you're used to it from your high frequency training but this is a different beast and the systematic fatigue will be dangerous I feel.

The value of having that as a truly light day is that in the future you can manipulate workload easier, for example you may add a day and progress from H/L/M to H/L/M/M and then H/L/H/M. You get the idea, but if your light days are already heavy you have no where to go.

Also I'd recommend doing breaking the golden rule of compounds first and doing your isolation exercises immediately after your related compound lifts. So Squats+Extensions and then do your Bench+Flies. You're already warmed up, so just crack on, this will minimise time spend in the gym.

The first day for example I'd restructure like this:

Squats – 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 415 x 5, 465 x AMAP
Leg Extensions – 3 x 10
Bench Press – 3x10
Flye – 3 x 10
SLDL – 3 x 10
Barbell Rows – 3 x 10
Barbell Shrugs – 3 x 10
Seated Overhead Press – 3 x 10
Bulldozer Laterals – 3 x 10
Dumbbell Curl – 3 x 10
Seated 2 Arm Extensions – 3 x 10