Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

OH MY GOD!

Quote:
Let me tell you this: if you do not master the art of the perfect curl, do not grasp how to get into that activated state and don't know how to autoregulate, then your new workout will simply be just another internet program... no better or worse than the tens of thousand already available, and that would truly sadden me.

Let's start with the PERFECT curl. The perfect curl is a set in itself, an athletic event. Every single curl should be performed so that you juice everything you can get growth-wise out of it, regardless of the actual weight you are lifting.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know how stupid it sounds... we all know how to do that, right? We all control, but don't go slow on purpose on the eccentric and try to be explosive on the concentric, right? Let me tell you this, most of you who think that they are doing it, aren't.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote