View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #2745
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Gidday there, My real name is Nathan and I live in Invercargill, New Zealand. The name Skids comes from my other hobby which is Motor Cycle Racing not from the affects of me taking to many supplements. "I thought I should clear that up". I am 32 years old and I have a Olympic Weightlifting back round which I had some success here in NZ, These days I'm into Power Building and Kettlebells. I hoping the size and strength that I develop from the power building will carry over to my kettlebells. I want to try to get in to the beast club, Ive been working on the kettlebells for the last couple of years now, only started on the Power Building 2 or 3 months ago. I have a lot of burning questions mainly with the power building workouts and diet. I built myself a big power cage and a thick bar, then I got some plates and a Olympic bar and filled my garage . Now the cars live on the street. The problem I have is the more I read on the subject of big boy workouts the more confused I get. I'm really hoping someone can send me in the rite direction. Cheers All, Nath. Oh yeah I have 2 boys ( Twins ) They are still babies, Eat and sleep all the time, bit like me.
Welcome to the forum. We'd be glad to help in any way we can.

If you have specific questions toss them in one of the forums (bodybuilding/powerlifting) so people can find them a little easier.

Thanks, and smash your goals.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."