View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #2744
skids
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast

Gidday there, My real name is Nathan and I live in Invercargill, New Zealand. The name Skids comes from my other hobby which is Motor Cycle Racing not from the affects of me taking to many supplements. "I thought I should clear that up". I am 32 years old and I have a Olympic Weightlifting back round which I had some success here in NZ, These days I'm into Power Building and Kettlebells. I hoping the size and strength that I develop from the power building will carry over to my kettlebells. I want to try to get in to the beast club, Ive been working on the kettlebells for the last couple of years now, only started on the Power Building 2 or 3 months ago. I have a lot of burning questions mainly with the power building workouts and diet. I built myself a big power cage and a thick bar, then I got some plates and a Olympic bar and filled my garage . Now the cars live on the street. The problem I have is the more I read on the subject of big boy workouts the more confused I get. I'm really hoping someone can send me in the rite direction. Cheers All, Nath. Oh yeah I have 2 boys ( Twins ) They are still babies, Eat and sleep all the time, bit like me.