View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I get that same thing, if I do a session with lots of pulling and direct biceps work. Just like you said, sometimes it gets so bad that I can't bend my arms at all without them cramping, except my cramps are in my biceps. It's just because I don't do a lot of direct biceps work. I don't worry about it, I just drink lots of water, get some bananas in me and drive on.

I think it's more of an indication of doing a different type of training, as opposed to exposing a weakness. My biceps are quite strong, I just don't hit them like that to often.
That's interesting that we have a very similar problem but in "different" areas. I wonder what it indicates. Actually, it probably indicates that your biceps are fine and doing the work they're supposed to be doing lol.

Thanks for the input, I'll really hammer in my potassium and sodium. I've been getting lots of water, sometimes I neglect the minerals.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote