PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Amateur Surgeon Champion!
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a rough week. I've been having some back issues lately, I'm not sure what's wrong, it feels like a ball of fire between my left shoulder blade , and spine, but closer to my spine. I think it's the 12-14 hour days on my feet on a shitty concrete floor. I slept on a lacrosse ball to see if the pressure would help and I only slept on it last night but its 100% better. Not all better, just better. I'll do I again tonight as well. I haven't done much at the gym. Spent some time with the fam and Adam promptly gave me shit for it. Saturday, I went to the gym on lunch to handle the guys for a big day. Byrd came out, we really didn't get a chance to talk much but he is a pretty strong squatter, and an ok dude. I'm going to get in my shirt on Monday and see where I stand for now. Still trying to get ahold of some more gear to enter a full equipped meet.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote