Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Good work Soldier. With taking the SDrol, you not ever tempted to just jump on the injectables?
I would pin tomorrow if I could get some stuff, to be completely and utterly honest. I know somebody who had some experience and he said he actually got his best results from older s-drol, so I decided I'd give it a try instead of racking my brain trying to find a source. The only real issue I'm having with the orals is the retarded lower back pumps, which I'd avoid with injectables. I also don't have to worry about getting needles and all that crap.

I'm going to complete this cycle, then look into maybe something tren based for a cutting cycle. The same English complany I got my SD from also has something called X-tren which is supposed to be good for cutting. If I come across a source at some point I'll look more into pinning.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links