View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:07 AM   #2743
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
Hi, my name is Kenny. I'm a 34 y.o. male from St. Louis, MO.

All my life I had been a runner, and it was taking me nowhere. I was getting larger and less "fit" year by year. For my New Year's resolution in 2010, I wanted to lose about 15 pounds and keep it off. Sounded simple enough. I joined a gym like any newbie, and lost the weight, but in the process became a complete gym rat. I have spent the last couple years educating myself daily to everything from training styles, form, function, nutrition, eating protocols, and supplements.

My friends call me Mr.360 because I am more of an all around athlete. In addition to my 4or 5 day split in the weight room, I play competitive volleyball up to 3 times per week. I also play tennis, softball, road races, and adventure/obstacle/mud races.

My current workout program is a modified Wendler's 5/3/1 doing the bodybuilding accessory lifts, and I am currently keep a sponsored supp and workout log on bodybuidling.com forums, but would also like to do that here. I love the exchange of ideas, training styles, and nutrition. This seems like the perfect community to do that.
Welcome to the forum.

We have some good discussions and training and nutrition, and we keep things respectful. Please make yourself at home and let us know if we can help in any way.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."